Training Date: Aug / Sep / Oct
August 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
September 6, 13, 20, 27
October 4, 11, 18, 25
Choose ONE day
Training Time: 9a.m. – 5.30p.m.
Investment planning is a process that begins when you are clear on your financial goals and objectives. Our Financial Planning process is designed to help you get clear on how to match your financial resources to your financial objectives.
Targeted industry/industries for the courses
Manufacturing, consumers and any other industries.
Target Group (by designation)
Anyone who needs to know more about personal finance
Concepts of Investment
- Objectives and rewards of investing
- Concept and advantage of portfolio investment
- Definition of risk and importance of risk management
- Candidates should understand the need for investment to achieve financial goals and the advantages of portfolio investment in spreading risk.
- Overview of equity market
- Overview of debt market
- Overview of the foreign exchange market
- Overview of Islamic investment products namely banking products, investment products, Takaful (Syariah-compliant insurance) products and investment- linked products
- Overview of the property market
- Factors to consider in comparing primary investments
This program will be presented via interactive lecture and practical hands-on activities.
• 1 Day with 7 hours per day
• Time 09:00 - 17:30
• HRDF SBL Claimable
• Certificate of Attendance available
All our courses are HRDF-certified